CORE Services Inc. is committed to ensuring that all candidates and clients who receive commercial electronic messages (CEM's) receive them in a
manner that is consistent with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
CORE Services Inc. will continue to send electronic messages to candidates and clients, that are relevant to their career and/or business needs, in the following contexts:
- You have provided us with your email address directly (i.e. sent us your resume including your email address), without indicating a wish not to receive electronic messages.
- You have published your email address online or otherwise (i.e. job board, etc.)
- You have explicitly informed CORE Services Inc. (verbally or otherwise) that you are interested in continuing to receive electronic messages.
- You have a business relationship with CORE Services Inc.
- CORE Services Inc. is responding to a request for information from you.
- A third party who you have an existing relationship with has referred CORE Services Inc. to you.
In the unlikely event you no longer wish to receive electronic messages from CORE Services Inc., simply reply to the electronic message / email address sent to you, with the word "Unsubscribe". Our electronic messages also contain this information on how to unsubscribe from receiving electronic messages. Your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than ten (10) days after you send the request.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us:
CORE Services Inc. – Head Office
3950 14th Avenue, Suite #303
Markham, ON L3R 0A9