CORE Services Inc. ensures that all personal information of candidates and clients is kept strictly confidential and is fully protected.
All personal information is omitted from candidate resumes prior to presenting them to potential clients.
When representing companies/clients, all information about the company is kept strictly confidential until the company/client requests an interview with the candidate.
What does CORE Services Inc. do with confidential data?
- Personal data is used to qualify candidates for specific job requirements
- Personal data is updated and maintained to provide a long term relationship between the individual and CORE Services Inc.
- Company/client data is used to provide all relevant information to candidates when interviews have been requested by the company/client
- Personal and company/client data is used to send periodic emails/updates to candidates and clients for networking purposes
- Personal data is used to process payroll, as well as issue records of employment, T4s, and other such documents for individuals who work for CORE Services Inc. on either a temporary or contract basis
- Personal data is held strictly by CORE Services Inc. and is never sold to any third party organizations
References and Background Checks
Individuals will always be notified prior to conducting references or performing any background/criminal checks. These steps are typically only performed pending a potential job offer.
Engaging CORE Services Inc. confirms acceptance and use of personal information. This information is only utilized by CORE Services Inc.
CORE Services Inc. – Head Office
3950 14th Avenue, Suite #303
Markham, ON L3R 0A9