- Business Units & Recruitment Expertise
- Staffing Options
- Company Literature
- Industries Serviced
Temporary/Contract Staffing Solutions
CORE Services Inc. is experienced in providing reliable and dependable temporary employees for filling short and long term staffing assignments.
Many of our clients have realized the benefits of using contract/temporary staff form CORE Services Inc.
- Help in meeting short and long term needs
- Flexibility to ensure candidate fit in your environment, with the option of hiring permanent
- Quick response time when the need to hire is critical
- Help with opening a new facility
- Replacement of existing employees
- Working with cost constraints and time demands
- Reduction in overtime cost
- Decreasing your company’s overall recruitment cost
- Candidates are prescreened and available to start work immediately
- Cost effective as opposed to hiring outside contractors
- CORE services deals with all employee payroll government remittances
Permanent Staffing Solutions
At CORE Services Inc. we assist small, medium and large businesses in employing top talent that is needed to be successful. Whether the position
is entry level or senior management, CORE Services will ensure you are hiring the best candidate for the role.
Our national network of professionals, as well as our recruitment expertise and knowledge in the market, makes CORE Services a premier supplier of recruitment services.
Identifying, locating and attracting the best candidate for our clients is our primary goal. CORE Services partners with and acts as an extension of your company when recruiting. CORE Services has the expertise to effectively understand our clients’ needs. We ensure that all candidates have both the technical and interpersonal skills required to be successful.
Core Services Inc. does offer a replacement guarantee on individuals that have been placed by Core Services Inc. Please contact your sales representative for further details regarding terms and conditions.
CORE Services Payroll service allows our client to utilize our established system to pay individuals sourced directly or indirectly. Our process
is seamless and convenient for both the individual on payroll as well as our client. Having individuals on our payroll also gives our clients
protection, as we are the employer of record.
Many of our clients have realized the benefits of using our Payroll services:
- Independent Contractors - Hiring an independent contractor that you sourced directly. Most independent contractors do no meet governmental standards when providing services to employers. Our Payroll services allow our clients to utilize the independent contractor while ensuring government regulations are followed.
- Temporary Staff – Short term assignment without having the individual(s) on your payroll.
- Head Count - You need to hire someone you sourced directly, but you have to keep your head count down and can not put them on your payroll.
- Retired Employees - Recall retired employees for special projects.
- Downsized Employees – Utilize past employees for special projects.
CORE Services onsite personnel is designed for large scale hiring initiatives. Our onsite support allows us to meet our clients’ objectives.
Our experienced recruiters can put in place the necessary standards needed to recruit, screen, and hire employees. This will allow our clients to quickly ramp up their work force.
Human Resources Consulting
CORE Services Human Resources Consulting service provides expertise covering all facets of human resources.
Many of our clients have realized the benefits of using our HR Consulting Services:
- An unexpected leave from the Human Resources Department
- Implementation of new policies and procedures
- Recruitment support
- Health and safety
- Restructuring and termination